Tuesday 8 May 2012

Suria Suraya



Bismillahirahmaanirrahiim
This is a size 2 dress and was made special for Suraya, daughter of Alia Huda (my cousin). Alia wanted a dress designed like Stripy Red Garden dress, and using fabric ala burberry. I don't have that kind of fabric printing in my hands at that time but I do have some checker one, so out of a limited sources (sorry..) she did pick one.
I coupled the chosen fabric with this tiny red flowers fabric as the neck and dress floor. After finishing the dress I added a silk brown flower and sewn it with green square sequins. I love the outcome.. a very modest yet sweet dress and I named it Suria Suraya from a song named "Suraya" that sounds 'Suraya..seperti mana kau dan mentari..'
Love..love..
PIPOP Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...