Sunday 27 May 2012

PIPOP for Boys!





Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Boys outfit made by PIPOP since my son kept asking me that he wanted to try on clothes as well, whenever I made new clothes for his sisters..I felt soo pity on him. So, I try my best making boys clothes..
I have been sewing for girls for a while now and my one and only son kept asking me when will be his turn to try on a shirt sewn by me, in his own language that only me can understand =).
So after a shopping and searching for boys printed fabric, I chose this checked blue tones pattern fabric. I traced one of his Jubah but make a set of pyjama with a pair of trousers instead. The original design is the same with the V-shape neck. Actually the neck is the reason why I chose the Jubah as the chosen design. The neck shape is almost the same as a kimono style neck and looks very masculine hihi... =)

New hair cut by mama and new pyjamas made by mama too! Super MAMA yeayy!!

Another shirt was made using Indian cotton fabric. High cut shirt and a spongy Pooh picture sewn on the pocket. Love it! He wears this shirt right away after I finished sewing it in the middle of the night and of course he loves it! ~~
That's all for now..he's happy and I'm happier!!
Luv..luv..
Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...