Thursday 10 May 2012

Peach Green Garden





Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim
This is a size 4 blouse, made using cotton fabric that has some textures on it. It is a very sweet peach colour and has cute characters on it and some 'Green Garden' wording. So that's how this blouse got its name =)
It is an A-line blouse, with rectangle neck. This is my first attempt with rectangle neck and I love the result because it gives a very smart looks at each angles of the rectangle. The only drawback is the neck opening is too wide (at least for me) so I added some elastics on the back part of the neck opening. Maybe next time I should lessen the calculation.
The sleeves were puffed, there are bias tape sewn on the hem line of the bodice and I added U-shape ruffles on the chest. For extra special, a twirling peach bias tape was sewn on the centre of the ruffles. Can you see how the bias was twirled around? Love it!

 
Love..love..
PIPOP Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...