Friday 18 May 2012

Purple Dreaming




In the name of Allah the most Merciful and the Most Compassionate
Today I would like to share with you Purple Dreaming dress size 4 for Najwa. Her mother had ordered a heel height dress with short sleeves and a big dark purple flower on the front bodice. The fabric was chosen from PIPOP store at the available fabric facebook album. FYI this fabric is Italian viscose.
I made an A-line skirt in two tiers with ruffles along the second tier line. The waistline is sewn with yellow knit fabric and on the centre it is embellished with big purple flower. At first I already made a big flower, but after some time, I had new information that Najwa looove BIG flower so I asked her mother if she wants a bigger flower and she certainly says yes! So the new flower is here..surely you can see he difference right? What an upgrade! hihi..

Other details are, Purple Dreaming dress has puffed sleeves and round neck with zippered at the back. That's all for now...see you then!

Luv..luv..
Raihan

1 comment:

  1. COMMENTS FROM THE SATISFIED CUSTOMER:
    Sukaaaa sgt baju niiii,kain pun lembut!!! Bunga mmg besarrrr!!! Terbaekk!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...