Saturday 24 March 2012

Picking Flower Dress




Assalamualaikum my dear readers.. =)
This time I will show you what I did to this dress haha..sounds like I had done something bad to something else. Actually I'm quite happy from what the outcome is =) I started by shirring the bodice about 5 to 6 inches down from the chest.

Shoulder strap was also made by shirring a piece of cloth a bit wider on the shoulder to make it looks like a butterfly wing.

On the skirt, I added a shirred pocket on the right side. For a little more surprise =) I sewed two stems of roses pops out from the pocket. Already picked some flowers? So..perfect! Your girl will happily run, jump and explore the bushes in this comfy dress but don't forget to put on the mosquito repellent first!


My 5y.o daughter wears it and the skirt nearly touch the heels so you can figure your daughter in it right? Additionally, this dress is stretchy so it can suits your daughter years after years..
Okay..that's it for now..at least.. insyaAllah will see you next time!

Luv..luv..
Raihan




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...