Friday 13 April 2012

Amani Peach





Assalamualaikum
I've been busy with schedule on orders and I love every seconds of it =).
Now sewing for girls is like addiction to me =) but sure this addiction is not bad at ALL right?
This blouse has been sold to Ama for her 2y.o Amani before I have the chance to name it. So Amani Peach sounds perfect for it. I love the clean design and the sweet soft peach colour and I love the ruffles and I love the big buttons so I can say that I LOVE every little thing about this blouse =) too bad I have to let it go..
Hopefully one day Ama can upload one pic of Amani wearing this blouse. Amani is a very cute and sweet girl just FYI..
Bye for now..just enjoy the pic k..

Luv..luv..
Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...