Tuesday 24 April 2012

GreenGreenGrass Dress



Assalamualaikum
These dresses have been using fabric Italian Viscose and it feels soft, flowy and cold when touched. It was ordered by Rahmatul Hidayah for her two princesses Amani 2y.o and Asfa 6months old. It was requested to follow the exact same as Pinkish Dress (made for my princesses). The only difference is that she doesn't want the neck to be as wide as The Pinkish Dress.
So here they are..
Shirred on bodice and cuffs but for the baby, the cuff is so short so I skip the shirring on it. The skirts are trapezium shape makes them so sweet when worn.
For an extra special dress (which I was told these dress will be worn in a wedding as a flower girl) I added a sequin embroidered green flower on the bodice. For sure, this dress will stand out in front of any other dress =) hope so! hihi..
These are one sweet dress with super comfy fabric and pretty special design. Love it. Hopefully they'll love it too!!

Luv..luv,
Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...