Tuesday 24 April 2012

My Ribbon Dress



Assalamualaikum and bismillahirrahmanirrahiiim
One of my favourite dress so far.. sweet.. but not forgetting the statement by the big ribbon on the front bodice. The dress is completed with puffed sleeves, box pleated skirt, and contrasting fabric on the skirt's floor. This dress colour is not too outstanding but the ribbon will surely catch one's eyes.
Again..as in PIPOP facebook =)
A very catchy dress where your daughter's eyes won't blink while looking at it. A BIIG ribbon on the front bodice is the main attraction but not forgetting the box pleat on the knee-high skirt. Completed with puffed sleeves, My Ribbon Dress is very girly ok~~ =)
Luv..luv..
Raihan


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...