Wednesday 14 March 2012

NajwaDress




Assalamualaikum everyone.. =)
Does anybody miss me? Haha..I'm talking only to myself..It's okay..hopefully there are silent readers to my blog..
Today I will present a dress from English Cotton, with tiny red shade flowers that I had made for my niece, daughter of Dr. Murniza (my cousin) and Mr. Azlimi. Actually my cousin had gave me a permission to made a dress for her daughter with no direct order on which design but open to my creativity. The only requests are the dress had to have sleeves and a calf-height gown. Sounds easy right? Huh..well actually it's not..
I brainstormed (really?) =) myself to come out with new design, other than what I had made before so….this is the result!!!! I really hope the mother and daughter will loooove it.


 
This is a dress with lots of ruffles, celebrating Najwa's curly hair =) hopefully I can upload one of her photo later..showing her curlllyy hair hihi..so sweet..
NajwaDress is a kimono-style bodice with a gathered skirt. The dress has puffed sleeves and at the end of the sleeves were pleated and added with a layer of lycra (jersey)same as the ruffles, just to pop-out the colour. The ruffles were made with a very soft and flowy lycra with pink-purplish tones.
For extra fun, I added organza-flower-ribbon curled with white beads on the waistline, continued with elastic shirred at the back bodice.

Now..enjoy the pictures =))

My daughter wears the dress..but is it NajwaDress? Oopss..sorry Najwa.. Mak Ngah just want to show the shirred back bodice..

Luv..luv..
Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...