Saturday 10 March 2012

My Rose Blouse

My Rose Blouse

My Rose Blouse



Assalamualaikum and how are u my friends out there? Hope all of u are fine and smiling =) right now..

This post I’m gonna share with u the latest project for my two girls. It’s called My Rose Blouse.
The material is again cotton =) coz I’m in love with it!  Plus it is easier to handle and comfy for my two active girls. The print is in English red roses (dahh..) Only the sleeves are jersey.
It’s a blouse knee high for Hanis and a little shorter for Jannah. I made the sleeves long this time since my girls are growing.. and I think soon short sleeves are not suitable for them anymore (except at home).



These blouses were made with some room for growing in mind. The sleeves are cut longer than their actual hands length thus I just made elastic cuffs to cater them. The blouse length are also low, made it modest and can be wear a lot longer even when they suppose to have outgrown it. Savings for me.. =)
I made the neck opening too wide (again) for Hanis so I covered it by adding some shoulder cover (if u noticed) just to made it some sort of pretty details.

I actually told them that this will be their next Hari Raya blouse (am I too ambitious? Hihi.. ) but oohh my girls can’t hardly be patient.. they already wore them last weekend aahhh.. its okay though.. because nothing can explain the feelings when seeing my children wearing clothing that I sewed myself.. haahhh~~
Till we meet again in another post..keep yourself happy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...