Thursday 8 March 2012

Stripy Red Garden


Assalamualaikum and how r u my friends!!?
Today I am so excited because I want to share with you this new design that I called Stripy Red Garden =).
The fabrics are a combination of Red Garden fabric with a pink-tone stripe printed fabric.


The front bodice is added with pleats. The neck is embellished with embroidery on the right chest as well as the back neck on the left side. The stripe is also attached at the bottom of the gown and added with tulip ribbon on the joining. What I can say about it is, the ribbon completes the dress =). The dress has a red ruby button at back.
It was made for size 2 where when 2 y.o girl wears it, it will touch the heel but for 3, 4 or even a skinny 5 y.o girl (like Hanis) wears it, it will touch the knees or a little lower (calf).

1 comment:

  1. This PIPOP stripy red garden dress is featured in link party with shwin and shwin here at no.63
    http://shwinandshwin.blogspot.com/2012/04/link-party-17.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...