Monday 26 November 2012

Abang-Adik Morocco Pyjama

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Please welcome Abang-Adik Morocco Pyjama!!

I can say that the size of these pyjamas are size 2 and size 8.

Order from Dr. Lina from Hosp. Sultan Ismail, JB/Kulai. Two Morocco Pyjamas, for Abang and Adik.
She gave me a pair of Baju Kurung and a pair of Baju Melayu as the size guide for me.

This is the first time I sewn a Morocco Pyjama for girl , but that's ok, I just need to use fabric with pink colour and printing as requested by Dr. Lina.

For Abang, I used cotton fabric that is usually used for men's shirt. A very high quality cotton used for both pyjamas.


Luv..luv..
'Raihan





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...