Friday 16 November 2012

Morocco Pyjama

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim


This is a pyjama, same design as the first pyjama made on the 'PIPOP for Boys' entry.
After I had made the first pyjama for my son, my sister in law had seen it and ask me where have I bought the pyjama? She had told me that she had been looking for the same design at one online shop before Hari Raya. But when she decided to buy it, it had already sold out.. Actually it's called Jubah Morocco means that it doesn't have trousers, instead, the top is longer (down to the knees). Do you know what the price of that Jubah Morocco is? Size 0 (1yr)
RM55!!
What??
(for me la...)
Maybe for others (owh..so cheap!!) hehe..

So I volunteer myself to make one piece for my niece, Syamil, a pyjama instead of jubah.
So here it is, along with my son's and Zaki;s (another niece) pairs.


Three pairs of pyjamas

A very natural colours combined for the top and pants


Zaki in his pyjama



Luv..luv..
raihan
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...