Monday 19 November 2012

Nurin ReFreshing Blouse

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Subhaanallah


This blouse was ordered by Pn. Iniey from Tg. Malim for her 2 y.o daughter.
She had bought the Blue Love Dress and needs a long sleeves blouse or her daughter.
I'm doing this business in concern that there are not much of decent clothing that suits muslim children without forgetting the up-to-date fashion.
Pn. Iniey gave me full trust on picking the fabric and the design. The only guide she gave was:
she wanted a fresh colour fabric,
and a collar,
and long sleeves (of course)
So the results is..

Lace sewn around the collar..sweet..

Pin tuck details on the front bodice

Multi colour buttons =)

Back of the blouse

Alhamdulillah

Luv..luv..
raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...