Saturday 8 December 2012

Atiqah Princess Dress

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim




Today's post is about a dress that I adore myself. Especially the rose design on the fabric that's so sweet.
The design really can suits children and their mamas. I myself had already imagining myself wearing that fabric sewn as blouse.
I'm not really into cotton fabric, sewn as baju kurung or riau or Pahang but certainly love, if it's a blouse. Why?
I hate the looks when the upper baju kurung got intact with the kain and move along while we take our steps. Haha..can't understand?
Just forget it..

Back to the dress.. so sweet.. so adorable.. so princess.. perfect for your loved ones.

The dress is sewn with fitted bodice, with cap sleeve and down to the knees skirt.
The skirt is specially design with a little slope at the edges.

The neck is embellished with lace sewn around it.

The front waistline is also embellished with lace and box pleat. Sweet huh..


Buttons at back.
What more could you need after having a polka dot and vintage rose design combined dress?
Satisfied enough..alhamdulillah.

Luv..and lots of luv..
raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...