Monday 10 December 2012

Pinky Ponky Peplum Princess

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim


This blouse is inspired by Nurin ReFreshing Blouse.
Jannah really loved the fabric design from Nurin's blouse.

Since I have another fabric, the same design but with different colour group that is PINK, it was a perfect choice!
I love the Nurin ReFreshing Blouse, so I decided to make a blouse (of course my daughters need a new blouse any time of the year =)) for my daughters about the same design as Nurin's blouse.

Love the lace around the neckline and the pin tucked details on the bodice.

At first I planned to make a hanging blouse like Nurin's but I had cut the fabric too high, I have to add something to lengthened the blouse.
See the result yourself..

Finally, the buttons were all chosen by Jannah and Hanis themselves.
Colourful rainbow colour, just what a child usually see the world =)

 
Luv..luv..
Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...