Tuesday 28 February 2012

Red Garden



Assalamualaikum and Greetings to all my friends..
I have been sewing these maxi dresses since January and here are the outcomes. Hopefully u all enjoy!
There are several versions of the dress which I purposely done in order to make each and every piece of the dress special.


The first version is embellished with one big flower In the middle of the bodice line, right under the pin tuck details.  The dress’s gown has two tiered and is heel height length which makes every girls a princess =).

This dress is embellished with pin tuck on the front bodice and ruffles with gold lining on the bodice line for more sweetness =). The gown is also two tiered with heel height.
















This next dress is embellished with two cute rosette flowers on the right side of the bodice and vertical pin tuck in the middle of the bodice. Same gown pattern and buttons at back (which is also same as others).

These two dresses are made earlier at the same time for my two nieces age 2+yrs and another is 5mnths. The first bodice is plain but I have added a large 5 layers flower with uneven length red ribbon hanging under the flower which made it more sweet.. =).The other dress is embellished with two cute flowers hand-stitched with pink thread to make it more pop-out! These two dresses are also heel height.
I am proudly presenting my modest works here so I can share and probably hear what u will say. Any comments are most welcome! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...