Thursday 16 February 2012

Pinkish Maxi Dress

These are my daughters dress during last Hari Raya which I made from 4m of cotton fabric. It made enough for them, with some leftover which was perfect for their dolls called Candy. I’ll upload the picture of the dolls dress later insyaAllah..


For both, the design is almost the same. Shirred bodice and ruffles cuffed results from sewing with the elastic thread. Except that I had added a short ruffles joining on the shoulder for Hanis since I had cut out the neck opening too wide. Too bad I don't have the picture..
The gown is a trapezium shape which forms a gown with two longer kinds-of edging on each side when standing. Can U understand what I was trying to say? Hihi.. =)
Maybe U can understand from the pictures..hopefully!

These are my daughters enjoying their new Pinkish dress =) aren’t they both sweet?
    Sometimes they do look alike.. although they really not. Afterall they are sisters!
See u all on my next post! Take care..
Luv..luv..
Raihan






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...