Wednesday 15 February 2012

BlackWhite dress

First post from me =)

Two little BlackWhite dresses for my 5 and 6 yrs old girls.

Made from 4m cotton fabrics, made enough for two dresses with some leftover which is perfect for their barbie doll dress. Owh...their adorable =0 oppss..did I just compliment my own work? hihi..sorry..can't help it =)


For Hanis, the dress has ruffles on bodice line, besides the large crystal light brown button, and crossways down the gown -diagonally. And you can see an extra BIG ruffles flower on the upper part of the gown. Not to forget, ruffles on cuffs made from sewing with elastic thread.






Can you see the flower? and what's she's holding?yes? then u must have a very good eyes since this is not a very nice pic of it =)





This is the 2nd BlackWhite dress for my daughter Jannah, 6. The dress has ruffles besides the buttons, across the middle of the gown and cuffs. Added with TWO BIG ruffle flowers.




Hanis does not want a matching barbie dress.. instead she chose other purple stash fabric I hv from sewing my mother's baju kurung. She even design her dress herself! not with a neat pic (of course) but I get it.






Jannah's barbie dress can clearly be seen here, and she even dress-it-up with white beads necklace and a pink tiara =) ..can I have one too?




Luv..luv..


Raihan










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...