Saturday 5 January 2013

Nurin Retro Love Blouse

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim




Retro is BACK!!

This time we made a blouse for a very cute and sweet little Nurin who is 2y.o and this blouse is size 2.
Pn.Iniey (a returned customer) ordered a blouse with the same design as Amani Peach Blouse BUT with long sleeves.
Still, PIPOP chose the fabric this time.
*to be honest I was a little afraid this time because I chose black and white colour fabric..
what if Pn.Iniey doesn't love the blouse?
What if she really hates dark colours?
Dup..dap..dup..dap.. my heart was pounding ever since I cut the fabric.........
............until I posted the finished blouse's pictures on FB.
BUT..
Right after I tag Pn.Iniey the picture album on FB,
(she was online-which I didn't aware of)
she automatically "Like" all the pictures!
Hah~~ I was so relieved..
Alhamdulillah..

 
Three buttons, two hot pink buttons and one soft pink button.

Ruffles by the sides of the buttons
Neck finishing ~ sewn with shiny silver and black lace

Cuffed hands ~ long sleeves ~ hot pink buttons ~ love it ~
The blouse hem, finished with double stitches =)

 
Luv..luv..
Raihan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...