Thursday 18 October 2012

SOLD!! Purple Polka Dress



Bismillahirrahamaanirrahiim
This dress is the same design with the Sweet Black Dress but I used different material and I had sewn some embellishment on the front bodice.

SIZE 4 ~ JAPANESE/VISCOSE COTTON (RM36)

The height of the skirt dress is below the knee. Bias tape was sewn on neck finishing and skirt hem.

Organza rose flowers and beads that I had bought readymade was sewn on the front bodice for extra sweetness of the dress. The polka dot printing is very sweet in various colours. It will sure looks beautiful and surely comfortable on your daughter/niece/granddaughter/little angels and everybody's sweethearts..

Luv..luv..
Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...