Monday 10 September 2012

Baby Blue Blouse~ Refashion




The original blouse that was not too suitable for my growing girls especially the sleeveless part. But why do I bought it in the first place? hmmmm..?? maybe bcoz it's too cute and irresistible! especially the light blue colour..so sweet ~~


A shirred front bodice blouse with a high-cut waistline and no sleeves were upgraded with English Cotton fabric with flowers print. Long sleeves were added to modest the blouse and short skirt were added to lengthen the waistline as well as for fun =)

 

Close-up photo of the finished blouse. I can't imagine how would this finished blouse cost me if I were to buy it originally as this piece. Very satisfied with what I've done..alhamdulillah..

luv..luv..
Raihan


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...