Wednesday 25 July 2012

Mother-Daughter’s Blouse



Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Adult size blouse made for me =) with the same fabric as my daughters' blouses Every Sweetness Blouse that PIPOP had made before =). I traced one of my favourite blouses and use it as the pattern for this blouse. It's just a simple no fuss pattern, and what I love the most is the neckline.
If you noticed, the stripe fabric for this blouse was used in the Every Sweetness Blouse for the ruffles and hem.

Kimono-style neckline and a hanging ribbon down the chest =) added just for fun! I am happy!!

I actually added the polka dot fabric as the hem on the sleeves later because I found out that the sleeves length is not up to what I desired. And of course tha just made this blouse more and more...FUN!

Luv..luv..
Raihan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear ur thoughts n comments. I'll try to get back to u d best as I can =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...